Saturday, April 29, 2006
Some of you already know that we spent our Easter Holiday in Greece at Paralia Katerini. We are back, packed with amazing memories and pictures. To see some of them, please click on the banner below! The comments are in Romanian only. Sorry for those of you not understanding Romanian.
If you have pop-up blockers or the pop-up gallery does not show up, please click here!
A few facts in our trip:
- Our first time off Romania!
- The Romanian agency which organised the trip: Travis
- Transport to and from Greece was made with a bus. We had 2 drivers who proved to be heighly professionals! They were drive fast and safe, and they knew how to deal with Bulgarian authorities
- Total time on the road to Greece: 27 hours
- The country that left us with an unpleasant taste: Bulgaria
- Total time spent on the Greek duane: 5 hours. We stayed 5 hours because of the traffic [ houndreds of cars and tens of buses and just few workers - I have seen only 5-8 workers! ]
- The Greek agency which organised [bad] all the events and trips in Paralia Katerinis: Dolce Vita
- Number of optional trips we took: 2 - Meteora Monasteries and Skiathos Island
- Number of optional events we took: 1 - Easter Festive
- The biggest surprise I had in Paralia Katerinis: finding Edi Popa, one of my friends who lives in Iasi, like me, I have not seen for quite a long time
- The traditional food impressed me so much: Kalamari. We also had: Tsatsiki, Souvlaki, Baclava, Gyros Pita
- Olives found on the markets were impressive good and tasteful